Friday 10 May 2013

The Vintage Bazaar

I really have neglected the whole blog thing for quite some time now. As usual work takes over and I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep up with everything. The Vintage Bazaar has taken off in such a super way and as I'm responsible for the PR I'm spending much more time on the FB and twitter pages rather than my own blogs. The Vintage Bazaar has been going now for about 3 years and we have spread our wings to Devizes and Hartley Wintney and met lots of new customers and talented stallholders. We've also been lucky enough to be featured in The Telegraph and The Guardian!
I'm also very excited about being a runner in The National Vintage Awards under 'Best Fair' and would be so grateful if you could pop over and give us a vote http://thenationalvintageawards.co.uk/vote-here/
The next event is one of my favourites...The Giant Vintage Rag Market on Sat June 29th at The Cheese and Grain, Frome, Somerset from 9-3pm. The reason its one of my favourites is because our stallholders have a jolly good clear out and bring the most amazing fabrics,trims and fashions but price them cheaply so everyone can grab a bargain, its like the fun and flurry of a jumble sale but with vintage goodies!! Not that I need to buy any more fabric!! I hope you can all make it x

12 comments:

  1. May you succeed in every event, Your posts are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete