Saturday 28 March 2009

Blog Awards




Right, so I've been trying to come up with my seven lovely things and have found it very difficult to choose but I'll try ( not including family which goes without saying!)




1. Fashion illustrations from the 1920's. I love these and use them for inspiration all the time. My favourite is a book I own called 'Art Deco Fashion' which is a joy to look through.










2. Lilac

They look beautiful and smell devine.






3. Prague

I first visited about 15 years ago when I was a student and it was unbelievably beautiful, like walking around in a real fairytale. I've been back several times and each time its lost a little of it's undiscovered charm but I still love it.






4. The smell of my childrens sleepy heads...theres nothing like it is there.






















5. Hermes Un Jardin en Mediterranee
























6. St Ives
Its just so full of great art and food, who could ask for more!













7. Cafe Laduree.
Last time we visited 'the big smoke' we visited Harrods toy dept. which our eldest adored and saw this cafe as we were leaving. It looked so beautiful that we are going back over Easter ( just my eldest, me and my mum) for a girly time....I can't wait!

So there we are, seven lovely things. I hope you like them too. Now all I have to do is pass it on to another seven bloggers.....I'll leave that till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole
    Great choice of loves! I love them all too. We have very similar tastes, right down to me liking the smell of my daughter's hair when she wakes up.
    Really enjoyed your post.
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete