Monday 10 August 2009

Car Boot Virgin and Why Biscuits are bad!






Yes, it's official biscuits are bad..primarily the ones from Mand S with icing bees on them...please see 'King Charles' for proof!

She managed to spread her grubby black icing encrusted hands over pretty much everything. You'll notice the pics are fuzzy due to the fact that she was rushing away from me and a cloth! On a happier ote I visited my first car boot on Sunday. We seem to have had disasters everytime we've planned to go, several times turning up only to find its not on! Anyway it was a success so I'll leave you the haul...a set (not all pictured) of pretty plates,cups,saucers, a cake plate and a Clarice Cliff jug all for under a tenner. Have a lovely week must finish cleaning the floor,sofa,chair,wall etc.....


10 comments:

  1. You found some lovely things. Sorry......biscuits are GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful haul!!! CC for under a tenner! LUCKY GIRL! Most beautiful is your angel with choccy face though!


    Fleur
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute biscuits but what a mess!!! I think you did really well at the boot sale :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found the joy of Car Boot's!!! I've picked up some absolute treasures recently - you'll be hooked! Love the biccy photos, a child with a biccy moustache is a thing of beauty! Many thanks for my award, I am deeply flabbered and with polish it every day. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, not bad for a first time booter! I love the jug. I would be interested in the dolls if I could see photos, but I am off away tomorrow first thing till the weekend and it might be too late. Never mind, they do pop up in ebay every now and then and I am quite selective. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Clare

    How sweet your daughter looks! I remember those chocolate all over the face days.:0)
    You found some very beautiful things at the boot fair. I really like going to them. The thrill on not knowning what you will find and usually a great bargain!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo of your daughters face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog, we had a fab evening. Well done on finally getting to a Boot sale! Have a lovely weekend.
    Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOhhh I love that jug... beautiful... ahhh the joy of a boot sale!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. biscuits are bad but your daughter looks so cute!! love the cake stand! fliss xx

    ReplyDelete