Wednesday 5 August 2009











Thanks Mel (Stickery pokery) for my award. I have to list my five current obsessions....





1. Our new teepee, bought in the sale and in the back garden containing children...(ours I have to add!) very exciting!




2. My hubby (yes I know yukk!) as he took me back to Lucknam Park for a surprise dinner on our annversary (it was where we had our wedding) and bought me a lovely CK handbag...whats he after? or whats he done???




3. Portscatho, it was so lovely there!




4. Charlie Brooker and Flight of the Concords on telly. I loved reading CB TV column in the paper..very funny




5. Making jam (thanks to Henhouse) is a new obsession, anything that can be 'jammed' is likely to be if it hangs around too long!




So, there we are. Now I have to pass it on to five more bloggers I think?...so in no particular order..




1. Hens Teeth




2. Vintage to Victorian



3. Mad Aunt Bernards Tortoise Poetry


4. The Lesser Weevil


5. Henhouse

Please feel free to do with it what you wish......within reason!

2 comments:

  1. Clare, thank you for the award, and congrats yourself. You are good to me. I'll see if I can whittle my list down to five ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, Ditto Viv's comments. I'll just find my thinking cap ... Thank you!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete