Thanks Mel (Stickery pokery) for my award. I have to list my five current obsessions....
1. Our new teepee, bought in the sale and in the back garden containing children...(ours I have to add!) very exciting!
2. My hubby (yes I know yukk!) as he took me back to Lucknam Park for a surprise dinner on our annversary (it was where we had our wedding) and bought me a lovely CK handbag...whats he after? or whats he done???
3. Portscatho, it was so lovely there!
4. Charlie Brooker and Flight of the Concords on telly. I loved reading CB TV column in the paper..very funny
5. Making jam (thanks to Henhouse) is a new obsession, anything that can be 'jammed' is likely to be if it hangs around too long!
So, there we are. Now I have to pass it on to five more bloggers I think?...so in no particular order..
1. Hens Teeth
2. Vintage to Victorian
3. Mad Aunt Bernards Tortoise Poetry
4. The Lesser Weevil
Please feel free to do with it what you wish......within reason!