Monday 31 August 2009

If you can............

This is a short post about a friend of mine who has done an amazing job by running the San Diego half marathon for Clic. She teaches with me at our school and the student below was a lovely young man. I hope you have time to read it and maybe donate something small if you can, thanks.
www.justgiving.com/Sue-Stewart-Tanner

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I am raising money for Clic Sargent because of Ryan Henry, a student in my Year Group who died, aged 15, after a seven - year battle with leukemia.
Ryan was first diagnosed with leukemia when he was eight years old, yet he never allowed his illness to get in the way of his life. He was a young man who was popular with staff and students at the school where I teach. His peers have marked his memory in many different ways - for example, producing a CD and taking part in The Race for Life.
I hope that by doing this for Ryan we can contribute to a very worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment